This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English.
This section is currently undergoing maintenance with the goal of providing additional and improved information on preparing for publication, publishing your apps and managing them after publication.
The Firefox Marketplace enables developers to publish cross-platform open web apps using standard Web technologies, languages, and tools. Mozilla is bringing its core values — openness, freedom, user choice — to the world of apps.
The Firefox Marketplace is our own dedicated app store for distributing free and paid apps. Submitting an app to the Firefox Marketplace is a simple process, involving uploading the app itself plus surrounding information, and waiting for it to go through our thorough review process to make sure it is high quality and not malicious. Submitting to the Firefox Marketplace also confers other advantages such as increased publicity, no need to implement special APIs on your own web site, and the possibility of publishing paid apps more easily. You can submit both hosted apps and packaged apps to the Firefox Marketplace.
Preparing for success
- Whether you're creating apps for pleasure or profit, you'll want people to discover, use and enjoy your apps. This section explains how to spread the word and build communities of happy users.
Your publication options
- Packaged or Hosted, that is the question. Find answers on how to deliver your apps content and the options available for making your apps available on Android devices and desktops.
- Profiting from your app
- You've worked hard on coding your latest app, but how can you get something back when publishing it? This article provides a detailed introduction to implementing app payments, including Marketplace payments and in-app payments.
Publishing your apps
- What you're here for, unleashing your app on the waiting world. Find out what you need to do to get your app on Firefox Marketplace.
Tools for app development
- Firefox Marke tplace Libraries and APIs
- See a list and find links to the libraries and APIs available to add features to your Marketplace apps.
- Firefox OS App Manager
- Your primary tool to test, deploy and debug Open Web Apps from your desktop copy of Firefox SO
- App developer tools
- Find a complete list of the various tools you can use to make Open Web App development efficient and fun.
Creating your own marketplace
- Creating a store
- You don't have to use the Firefox Marketplace to distribute yours or others apps.