This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English
Guides and theory behind implementing effective layouts for Open Web Apps.
- The building blocks of responsive design
- Learn the basics of responsive design, an essential topic for modern app layout.
- Responsive design versus adaptive design
- Demystifying the terms "responsive" and "adaptive", and how they relate.
- Mobile first
- Often when creating responsive application layouts, it makes sense to create the mobile layout as the default, and build wider layouts on top.
- Graphics for responsive sites
- Ideas to keep in mind when designing graphics for responsive sites and applications.
- Responsive navigation patterns
- How do you make a UI that looks and works as great on a smartphone as it does on the desktop? Learn how to design UIs that change to fit your user's screen.
- Flexible boxes
- Flexbox is a very useful CSS feature for flexible, responsive layouts.