This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English.
Mozilla is committed to ensuring a great add-ons experience for our users and developers. Please review the policies below before submitting your add-on.
- Extension Policies
- In order to protect the safety and sovereignty of Firefox users, Mozilla requires all add-ons to comply with a set of policies on acceptable practices. The exact set of applicable policies varies depending on a number of circumstances, the most important being whether the add-on is hosted on addons.mozilla.org (hereafter AMO), and how the add-on is distributed in the wild.
- Developer Agreement
- Effective June 1, 2015
- Review Process
- What happens after your add-on is submitted? Learn about how our Editors review submissions.
- Add-on Guidelines
- These add-on guidelines were created to foster an open and diverse add-on developer community while ensuring an excellent user experience. They apply to all add-ons and add-on updates regardless of where they are hosted, and also apply to customizations performed by installers that configure Firefox without using an add-on. Add-ons hosted on AMO are subject to additional policies.
- Featured Add-ons
- How up-and-coming add-ons become featured and what's involved in the process.
- Contacting Us
- How to get in touch with us regarding these policies or your add-on.