Hur du skapar MDN Konto
To edit content on MDN, you need an MDN profile. You don't need a profile if you only want to read and search the MDN docs. This guide will help you set up your MDN profile.
Your email address is used for account recovery and, if needed, by MDN administrators to contact you about your account or your activity on the site.
In addition, you can sign up for notifications (such as when specific pages are changed) and messages (for example, if you opt to join our beta testing team, you might receive emails about new features that need testing).
- At the top of every page on MDN you'll find a button labeled Sign in. Point your mouse at this (or tap on it, if you're on a mobile device) to display a list of the authentication services we support for signing in to MDN.
- Select a service to sign in with. Currently, only GitHub is available. Note that if you select GitHub, a link to your GitHub profile will be included on your public MDN profile page.
- Follow GitHub's prompts to connect your account to MDN.
- Once the authentication service returns you to MDN, you'll be prompted to enter a username and email address. Your username will be displayed publicly to credit you for the work you've done. Do not use your email address as your username.
- Click Create my MDN profile.
- If the email address you specified in step 4 isn't the same one you use with the authentication service, please check your email and click the link in the confirmation email we send you.
That's it! You've got an MDN account, and you can immediately edit pages!
You can click on your name at the top of any MDN page to see your public profile. From there, you can click Edit to make changes or additions to your profile.
New usernames can't contain spaces or the "@" character. Keep in mind that your username will be displayed publicly to identify the work you've done.