Välkommen! By visiting this page, you've taken the first step toward becoming a contributor to MDN. The guides listed here cover all aspects of contributing to MDN, including style guides, guides to using our editor and tools, and more. Please make sure you have read (and are compliant with) the Mozilla Terms before editing or creating any pages.
Om du inte har bidragit till MDN förut så kan Getting Started-guiden hjälpa dig att välja en uppgift att hoppa in och hjälpa till med.
- Guide to the MDN editor UI
- The WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor for the MDN Web Docs wiki makes it easy to contribute new content. This guide shows you how to use the editor and improve your productivity. Please read and comply with the Mozilla Terms before editing or creating new pages.
- Localizing MDN
- MDN is used by people all over the world as a reference and guide to Web technologies, as well as to the internals of Firefox itself. Our localization communities are a key part of the Mozilla project; their work in translating and localizing our documentation helps people around the world develop for the open Web. If you'd like to learn more about localization, or even start a new localization, this is the place to begin.
- MDN web docs: How-to guides
- These articles provide step-by-step guides to accomplishing specific goals when contributing to MDN.