An optional interface for accessing or removing the cookies that are in the cookie list.
This interface is intended to be used as a service. It is implemented by the
@mozilla.org/cookiemanager;1 component, but should generally be accessed via
||Called to enumerate through each cookie in the cookie list. The objects enumerated over are of type
This method is called to remove an individual cookie from the cookie list, specified by host, name, and path. If the cookie cannot be found, no exception is thrown. Typically, the arguments to this method will be obtained directly from the desired
void remove( in AUTF8String aHost, in ACString aName, in AUTF8String aPath, in boolean aBlocked, in jsval aOriginAttributes );
- The host or domain for which the cookie was set. See
nsICookieManager2.add()for a description of acceptable host strings. If the target cookie is a domain cookie, a leading dot must be present.
- The name specified in the cookie.
- The path for which the cookie was set.
- Indicates if cookies from this host should be permanently blocked.
- The originAttributes of this cookie.
This method is called to remove all cookies from the cookie list.