Перевод не завершен. Пожалуйста, помогите перевести эту статью с английского.
Localizability (or l12y for short) is a characteristic found in an application or content that enables localization. The following list contains links to pages that highlight steps that can be taken to make web content localizable. The documentation is divided into 4 parts:
- How to create localizable content.
- How to choose the right localization format.
- How to create localizable web applications.
- How to set up the infrastructure for localization.
Why localizability is important
There are many reasons why you should start thinking about making your web app localizable as soon as possible.
- You will make localizer's life easier, for which they will be grateful.
- You will have quality content, localized and adapted to the needs of the local market.
- Extending you web app to support new languages will be easy.
- The content will be easier to maintain and update.
- You will end up writing more semanticly-correct code, which is good for your SEO.
- By reviewing your content and code for l12y, you will find and fix bugs in your original language too.