This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English.
Trimiterile din această pagină duc spre o paletă largă de ghiduri și materiale pregătitoare. Indiferent dacă sunteți la început de drum, dacă învățați noțiunile de bază sau sunteți experimentat în web development, aici găsiți resurse utile pentru bune practici. Aceste materiale sunt create de companii inovatoare și de web developers care au adoptat standarde deschise și bune practici pentru web development și care furnizează sau permit traduceri pe baza unei licențe de conținut deschis, cum ar fi Creative Commons.
Pentru debutanți Web
- Primii pași în Web
- Getting started with the Web este o suită concentrată pentru introducere în funcţionalitatea web development. Vom organiza instrumentele elementare necesare construirii unei pagini web și publicării de cod.
- Introducere în HTML
- Acest modul pune bazele acomodării cu sintaxa și conceptele importante, urmărind îmbinarea dintre HTML şi text, crearea de hyperlinks şi structurarea paginii cu ajutorul HTML.
- Lista MDN a elementelor HTML
- O listă de referinţă completă a elementelor HTML şi modul în care sunt tratate acestea de diferite browsere.
- Cum creăm pagină simplă cu HTML (The Blog Starter)
- Un îndrumar HTML pentru începători, care include explicaţii pentru noţiunile comune, inclusiv pentru HTML5; include și un ghid pas-cu-pas pentru crearea unei pagini web, cu exemple de cod.
- Îndrumarul începătorului în HTML (Website Setup)
- This HTML guide for beginners teaches you how to set up a basic website using HTML and NEW HTML5 tags. Simple step-by-step tutorial with images and resources that you can use to improve your coding skills.
- HTML Challenges (Wikiversity)
- Use these challenges to hone your HTML skills (for example, "Should I use an <h2> element or a <strong> element?"), focusing on meaningful mark-up.
- Multimedia and embedding
- This module explores how to use HTML to include multimedia in your web pages, including the different ways that images can be included, and how to embed video, audio, and even entire other webpages.
- HTML forms
- Forms are a very important part of the Web — these provide much of the functionality you need for interacting with web sites, e.g. registering and logging in, sending feedback, buying products, and more. This module gets you started with creating the client-side parts of forms.
- Tips for authoring fast-loading HTML pages
- Optimize web pages to provide a more responsive site for visitors and reduce the load on your web server and Internet connection.
- CSS basics
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is the code you use to style your webpage. CSS Basics takes you through what you need to get started. We'll answer questions like: How do I make my text black or red? How do I make my content show up in such-and-such a place on the screen? How do I decorate my webpage with background images and colors?
- Introduction to CSS
- This module goes in depth with how CSS works, including selectors and properties, writing CSS rules, applying CSS to HTML, how to specify length, color, and other units in CSS, cascade and inheritance, box model basics, and debugging CSS.
- Styling boxes
- Next up, we look at styling boxes, one of the fundamental steps towards laying out a web page. In this module we recap the box model then look at controlling box layouts by setting padding, borders and margins, setting custom background colors, images and other features, and fancy features such as drop shadows and filters on boxes.
- Styling text
- Here we look at text styling fundamentals, including setting font, boldness, and italics, line and letter spacing, and drop shadows and other text features. We round off the module by looking at applying custom fonts to your page, and styling lists and links.
- Common CSS Questions
- Common questions and answers for beginners.
- CSS layout
- At this point we've already looked at CSS fundamentals, how to style text, and how to style and manipulate the boxes that your content sits inside. Now it's time to look at how to place your boxes in the right place in relation to the viewport, and one another. We have covered the necessary prerequisites so can now dive deep into CSS layout, looking at different display settings, traditional layout methods involving float and positioning, and new fangled layout tools like flexbox.
- CSS reference
- Complete reference to CSS, with details on support by Firefox and other browsers.
- Quick Guide to Implement Web Fonts with @font-face (HTML5 Rocks)
- The @font-face feature from CSS3 allows you to use custom typefaces on the web in an accessible, manipulatable, and scalable way.
- Starting to Write CSS (David Walsh)
- An introduction to tools and methodologies to write more succinct, maintainable, and scalable CSS.
- Client-side web APIs
- You Don't Know JS (Kyle Simpson)
- Exploring ES6 (Dr. Axel Rauschmayer)
- Reliable and in-depth information on ECMAScript 2015.
- Funcționarea browserelor
- A detailed research article describing different modern browsers, their engines, page rendering etc.
Dezvoltarea de extensii
- WebExtensions is a cross-browser system for developing browser add-ons. To a large extent the system is compatible with the extension API supported by Google Chrome and Opera. Extensions written for these browsers will in most cases run in Firefox or Microsoft Edge with just a few changes. The API is also fully compatible with multiprocess Firefox.