This feature is non-standard and is not on a standards track. Do not use it on production sites facing the Web: it will not work for every user. There may also be large incompatibilities between implementations and the behavior may change in the future.
new InternalError([message[, fileName[, lineNumber]]])
- Optional. Human-readable description of the error
- Optional. The name of the file containing the code that caused the exception
- Optional. The line number of the code that caused the exception
Example cases are mostly when something is too large, e.g.:
- "too many switch cases",
- "too many parentheses in regular expression",
- "array initializer too large",
- "too much recursion".
- Allows the addition of properties to an
InternalError contains no methods of its own, however, it does inherit some methods through the prototype chain.
- Specifies the function that created an instance's prototype.
- Error message. Inherited from
- Error name. Inherited from
- Path to file that raised this error. Inherited from
- Line number in file that raised this error. Inherited from
- Column number in line that raised this error. Inherited from
- Stack trace. Inherited from
Not part of any specifications.
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari|
|Basic support||No support||(Yes)||No support||No support||No support|
|Feature||Android||Chrome for Android||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Safari Mobile|
|Basic support||No support||No support||(Yes)||No support||No support||No support|