O Inspector DOM (também conhecido como DOMi) é uma ferramenta de programação utilizada para inspecionar, navegar, e editar Document Object Model of documents - usually web pages or XUL windows. The DOM hierarchy can be navigated using a two-paned window that allows a variety of different views on the document and all nodes within.
This tool is an add-on for XUL-based applications such as Firefox and Thunderbird. If you are looking for the DOM inspector that's built into Firefox, see the documentation for the Page Inspector.
- Introduction to DOM Inspector
- A guided tutorial that will help you get started with DOM Inspector.
- Perguntas Mais Frequentes do Inspetor de DOM
- Answers to common questions on DOM Inspector.
- Firefox & Thunderbird
- You may download and install the DOM Inspector from the AMO web site. (Thunderbird users browsing AMO in Firefox should save the installation link, or visit the DOM Inspector for Thunderbird page.)
- Thunderbird 2
- DOM Inspector for Thunderbird 2 is available from Thunderbird Add-ons. Or, build Thunderbird yourself with the following options:
ac_add_options --enable-extensions="default inspector" ac_add_options --enable-inspector-apis
- Mozilla Suite and SeaMonkey
- Select Tools > Web Development > DOM Inspector. You can install the Sidebar panel via Edit > Preferences > Advanced > DOM Inspector, then simply open up the inspector panel and visit a website.