Publicar a sua extensão
Packaged extensions in Firefox are called "XPI files", which are ZIP files with a different extension.
You don't have to use the XPI extension when uploading to AMO.
During development, your extension will consist of a directory containing a manifest.json file and the other files it needs—scripts, icons, HTML documents, and so on. You need to zip these into a single file for uploading to AMO.
If you're using web-ext, use web-ext build to package your extension. Otherwise, follow the instructions below for your chosen operating system.
Dica: The ZIP file must be a ZIP of the extension's files themselves, not of the directory containing them.
- Abra a pasta com os seus ficheiros da extensão.
- Selecione todos os ficheiros.
- Clique direito e escolha "Enviar para" → Pasta Comprimida (zipped).
- Open the folder with your extension's files.
- Select all of the files.
- Right click and choose Compress n Items.
- Open Terminal.
- Open the directory containing your extension's files, using the command
- ZIP the content of the directory, using the command
zip -r -FS ../my-extension.zip *