A natureza aberta da World Wide Web apresenta oportunidades incríveis para as pessoas que desejam criar sites da Web ou aplicações on-line. Para tirar o máximo partido das capacidades da Web, precisa de saber como as deve utilizar. Explore as hiperligações abaixo para saber mais sobre as diferentes tecnologias da Web.
Tecnologias da Web
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is used to describe and define the content of a webpage.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are used to describe the appearance or presentation of content on a webpage.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is used to deliver HTML and other hypermedia documents on the Web.
- APIs da Web
- Web Application Programming Interfaces (Web APIs) are used to perform a variety of tasks, such as manipulating the DOM, playing audio or video, or generating 3D graphics.
- The Web API interface reference lists all the object types you can use while developing for the Web.
- The WebAPI page lists all the communication, hardware access, and other APIs you can use in Web applications.
- The Event reference lists all the events you can use to track and react to interesting things that have taken place in your webpage or application.
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) let you describe images as sets of vectors (lines) and shapes. One advantage of SVGs is that they scale smoothly regardless of the size at which they're drawn.
Áudio, vídeo e multimédia
- Tecnologias de multimédia da Web
- A list of media-related APIs with links to the documentation you'll need for each.
- Resumo da tecnologia de multimédia na Web
- A general look at the open Web technologies and APIs that provide support for audio and video playback, manipulation, and recording. If you're not sure which API you should use, this is the place to start.
- Captura de Multimédia e API de Transmissões
- A reference for the API which makes it possible to stream, record, and manipulate media both locally and across a network. This includes using local cameras and microphones to capture video, audio, and still images.
- Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) lets you display complex mathematical equations and syntax.
Área de aprendizagem
- Aprender programação da Web
- This set of articles provides beginners with everything they need to start coding simple websites.
- Desenvolver aplicações da Web
- This set of articles explains the techniques used in developing Web apps for mobile, desktop, and Firefox OS environments.
- Accessibile websites enable as many people as possible to use the Web, including those whose visual, auditory, or other abilities are limited in some way. This set of articles provides information about accessible Web development.
- Don't let your website or app leak private data to the bad guys. Use this set of articles to make sure your projects are secure.