This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English
Abrir as Configurações
Para ver o painel das 'Configurações das Ferramentas de Desenvolviemtno', abra quaisquer 'Ferramentas de Desenvolvimento', e depois:
- either click the "Settings" button () in the Toolbox toolbar:
- or press F1 to toggle between the active tool and the Settings pane
- or press Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+O to toggle between the active tool and the Settings pane
The Settings pane looks something like this:
Default Firefox Developer Tools
This group of checkboxes determines which tools are enabled in the toolbox. New tools are often included in Firefox but not enabled by default.
Botões Disponíveis da Caixa de Ferramentas
This group of checkboxes determines which tools get an icon in the Toolbox's toolbar.
Note that in Firefox 52 we removed the checkbox to toggle the "Select element" button. The "Select element" button is now always shown.
This enables you to choose one of three different themes.
There's a light theme, which is the default:
A dark theme (the default on Firefox Developer Edition):
There's also a Firebug theme that looks like the Firebug extension, letting you feel at home if you're used to Firebug:
Settings that apply to more than one tool. There's just one of these:
- Enable persistent logs
- A setting to control whether or not the Web Console and Network Monitor clear their output when you navigate to a new page.
- Show browser styles
- A setting to control whether styles applied by the browser (user-agent styles) should be displayed in the Inspector's Rules view. Note that this setting is independent of the "Browser styles" checkbox in the Inspector's Computed view.
- Truncate DOM attributes
- By default, the Inspector truncates DOM attributes that are more than 120 characters long. Uncheck this box to prevent this behavior. This setting works by toggling the about:config preference "devtools.markup.collapseAttributes". To change the threshold at which attributes are truncated, you can edit the about:config preference "devtools.markup.collapseAttributeLength".
- Default color unit
- A setting to control how colors are represented in the inspector:
- color name
- As authored.
- Enable layout panel
- Enable the experimental layout panel. This setting only exists in Firefox Nightly.
Consola da Web
- Enable timestamps
- Controls whether the Web Console displays timestamps. The Web Console defaults to hiding timestamps.
- Enable new console frontend
- Switch to the experimental new console. This setting only exists in Firefox Nightly.
- Enable Source Maps
- Enable source map support in the debugger.
- Enable new debugger frontend
- Enable the new debugger. This setting only exists in Firefox Nightly.
Editor de Estilo
- Show original sources
- When a CSS preprocessor supporting source maps is used, this enables the Style Editor to display the original, preprocessor, sources rather than the generated CSS. Learn more about Style Editor support for CSS source maps. With this setting checked, the Page Inspector Rules view will also provide links to the original sources.
- Autocomplete CSS
- Enable the Style Editor to offer autocomplete suggestions.
Comportamento da Captura de Ecrã
- Screenshot to clipboard
- When you click the icon for the Screenshot tool, copy the screenshot image to the clipboard (the image will still be saved to your Downloads directory). New in Firefox 53.
- Play camera shutter sound
- When you click the icon for the Screenshot tool, play a shutter sound. New in Firefox 53.
Preferências do Editor
- Detect indentation
- Auto-indent new lines based on the current indentation.
- Autoclose brackets
- Indent using spaces
- Tab size
- Choose the default CodeMirror keybindings, or keybindings from one of several popular editors:
- Sublime Text
- Show Gecko platform data
- A setting to control whether or not profiles should include Gecko platform symbols.
- Disable HTTP Cache
- Disable the browser HTTP cache to simulate first-load performance in all tabs that have the Toolbox open. This setting persists, meaning that if it is set, caching will be disabled whenever you reopen the devtools. Caching is re-enabled when the devtools are closed. Note that service workers are not affected by this option.
- Enable Service Workers over HTTP
- Enable Service Worker registrations from insecure websites.
- Enable browser chrome and add-on debugging toolboxes
- Enable you to use developer tools in the context of the browser itself, and not only web content.
- Enable remote debugging
- Enable the developer tools to debug remote Firefox instances.
- Enable worker debugging
- Enable a panel within the debugger to debug workers.
Nota: This option got removed from the UI in Firefox 56, because this version ships with a new Debugger UI, but it can still be enabled for the old UI by setting the preference