- Scripts and the Same Origin Policy
- The same origin policy prevents document or script loaded from one origin from getting or setting properties of a document from a different origin. The policy dates from Netscape Navigator 2.0. Mozilla considers two pages to have the same origin if the protocol, port (if given), and host are the same for both pages.
- Configuring what Scripts can Access
- Mozilla's configurable security policies allow users to set up security policies for the browser, and also have different security policies for different Internet sites.
- Known Vulnerabilities and Fixes in Mozilla
- This page will contain a list of the security vulnerabilities known to affect particular versions of Mozilla products and instructions on what users can do to protect themselves. The list will be added to when new security problems are found.
- Desenvolver Mozilla