You’re reading the English version of this content since no translation exists yet for this locale. Help us translate this article!
This part of the App Center provides guides to using tools, frameworks and libraries to speed up Open Web App development — Brick, app templates, X-Tag, and Firefox OS Cordova support.
Componentes e modelos
- Web components and Mozilla Brick
- Mozilla Brick is a Web component library, based on the X-Tag library, which allows easy usage of custom elements.
- Utilização de modelos de aplicaçãoes
- To help you get going with app development as quickly as possible, there are some template apps you can use as a basis for your own apps. This guide provides information on those templates, how to get them, and how to work with them.
- X-Tag and the Web components specification family provide a means for us to define custom elements that will dealt with as first class citizens by the browser, rather than as an inefficient afterthought. This guide explains how they work.
- Elementos personalizados
- This article describes some of the most useful custom elements available inside Mozilla's X-Tag library.
Aplicações de plataforma cruzada e ferramentas de criação
- Cordova support for Firefox OS
- This article provides a basic introduction to Apache Cordova and explains how to use it to generate an Open Web App for installation on Firefox OS.
- Cordova Firefox OS plugin reference
- Reference showing sample code and examples for the Cordova plugins that currently support Firefox OS.