The Firefox Marketplace is an open and non-proprietary online marketplace for Web applications built using HTML5.
The Firefox Marketplace enables developers to create cross-platform Open Web Apps using standard Web technologies, languages, and tools. Mozilla is bringing its core values — openness, freedom, user choice — to the world of apps.
Publishing your app
- Publishing on the Firefox Marketplace
- Documents particular to publishing an app on the Firefox Marketplace.
- App publishing options
- After you've build an Open Web App, there are different options available for publishing it out to the world. This article explains what's available.
- General app publishing topics
- General information and useful tips on open web app publishing.
- Firefox Marketplace APIs
- Links to the main reference guides covering Mozilla's Firefox Marketplace APIs, with which you can configure app payment accounts, automate app submissions, and more.
- Making money with your app
- You've worked hard on coding your latest app, but how can you get something back when publishing it? This section goes through all the information you'll need to implement app payments, whether it is marketplace payments or in-app payments.
Tools for app developers
Creating your own marketplace
- Creating a store
- You don't have to use the Firefox Marketplace to distribute your app.