Esta tradução está incompleta. Por favor, ajude a traduzir este artigo.
Parts of this page show the use of the XPInstall API. The majority of this API is now deprecated and as of Gecko 1.9 no longer available. Extension, Theme, and plug-in developers must switch away from
install.js based packages to the new packaging scheme with an
install.rdf manifest. In particular plugin developers should see how to package a plugin as an extension.
- Unpacks an entire subdirectory.
- Unpacks a single file.
- Displays an Alert dialog box with a message and an OK button.
- Aborts the installation of the software.
- Displays a Confirm dialog box with the specified message and OK and Cancel buttons. Also allows custom button labels and a checkbox.
- Deletes the specified file and its entry in the Client Version Registry.
- Extracts a file from the XPI file to a temporary location and schedules it for later execution.
- Retrieves information about the operating environment. (Mac OS only)
- Returns an object representing the directory in which a component is installed.
Returns an object representing a directory, for use with the
- Returns the most recent non-zero error code.
- Constructs an object for working with a Windows .ini file.
- Constructs an object for working with the Windows Registry.
- Initializes installation for the given software and version.
- Returns an object whose properties are localized strings loaded from the specified property file.
- Add a comment line to the install log.
- Applies a set of differences between two versions.
- Finalizes the installation of the software.
- Refreshes the list of plug-ins registered for the browser.
- Registers chrome with the chrome registry.
- Resets a saved error code to zero.
- Sets the default package folder that is saved with the root node.