Esta tradução está incompleta. Por favor, ajude a traduzir este artigo.
Here at MDN, we try to avoid outright deleting content that might be useful to people targeting legacy platforms, operating systems, and browsers. Perhaps your target audience is people that are using older hardware, for example, and can't upgrade to the latest and greatest browsers. Or for "reasons," your company is required to use very old software and you need to build Web content that runs on that software. Or perhaps you're just curious about the history of an obsolete feature or API, and how it worked.
There are many reasons older documentation can be useful. So, we've established this area into which we can archive older documentation. Material in this Archived content zone should not be used for building new Web sites or apps for modern browsers. It's here for historical reference only.
Note to writers: We need to try to keep the subpages here organized instead of all dumped into one large folder. Try to create subtrees for categories of material. Also, only move pages here that are extremely obsolete. If anyone might realistically need the information in a living product, it may not be appropriate to move it here. In general, it may be best to discuss it in the IRC channel #mdn before moving content here.
- Archived add-ons documentation.
- In progress. This page includes archived content for Apps, including obsolete web app content, Firefox OS app-related content, etc.
- Archived Mozilla and build documentation
- These articles are archived, obsolete documents about Mozilla, Gecko, and the process of building Mozilla projects.
- Archived open Web documentation
- The documentation listed below is archived, obsolete material about open Web topics.
- B2G OS
- Firefox OS é o novo sistema operacional para dispositivos móveis desenvolvido pela Mozilla, baseado no Linux e no poderoso motor de renderização Gecko do Firefox.
- Creating a dynamic status bar extension
- Concepts covered in the previous sample won't be reiterated here; instead, refer to the downloadable sample code or to the previous sample for further details.
- The documentation listed below is archived, obsolete material about MDN itself.
- MDN "meta-documentation" archive
- Here you'll find archived "meta-documentation"; that is, documentation about how to write documentation on MDN. The articles here are obsolete and should no longer be referenced; we are retaining them here for reference while we migrate some content to new places, but very little of this is useful.
- Misc top level
- In progress. These pages were moved from the top level of MDN in a spate of furious reorganization.