Esta tradução está incompleta. Ajude atraduzir este artigo.
This page lists more theoretical in-depth articles about the SDK.
- Getting Started
- Learn how to contribute to the SDK: getting the code, opening/taking a bug, filing a patch, getting reviews, and getting help.
- Learn about the module system used by the SDK (which is based on the CommonJS specification), how sandboxes and compartments can be used to improve security, and about the built-in SDK module loader, known as Cuddlefish.
- Classes and Inheritance
- Private Properties
- Content Processes
- The SDK was designed to work in an environment where the code to manipulate web content runs in a different process from the main add-on code. This article highlights the main features of that design.
- Testing the Add-on SDK
- Learn how to run the Add-on SDK test suites.
- Module structure of the SDK
- SDK API lifecycle
- Definition of the lifecycle for the SDK's APIs, including the stability ratings for APIs.
- Two Types of Scripts
- This article explains the differences between the APIs available to your main add-on code and those available to content scripts.
- Porting Example
- A walkthrough of porting a relatively simple XUL-based add-on to the SDK.
- Multiprocess Firefox and the SDK
- How to check whether your add-on is compatible with multiprocess Firefox, and fix it if it isn't.
Etiquetas do documento e colaboradores
Última atualização por: evold,