This section contains developer information relevant to specific phones that run Firefox OS. We have general information available on Building and installing Firefox OS and Hacking Firefox OS, so please go there for information about building and installing the platform from scratch. Developers with specific phones in their possession may however find the following articles useful.
Specific device information
- Firefox OS phone data
- In this article we list the various available Firefox OS phones along with information such as their code names, availability, and specific hardware features.
- Information on Mozilla's high-end Firefox OS reference phone, codenamed the Flame, and produced in partnership with T2Mobile.
- In this article we cover some basic tips on how to keep your Geeksphone up-to-date and how to tweak the system Gaia applications.
- ZTE OPEN
- This article contains information on the ZTE OPEN Firefox OS device.
- ZTE OPEN C
- The ZTE Open C is an updated ZTE-produced Firefox OS device, with higher end hardware and newer software.
General Firefox OS information
- General device features
- This page lists typical Firefox OS hardware features and minimum hardware requirements.
- This article provides tips for resolving common problems you may have while using Firefox OS.
- Best practices for open reference devices
- A set of best practices that we believe should come highly recommended for any widely available open reference devices. All of the recent Firefox OS reference devices have followed these practices.