Terjemahan ini belum lengkap. Sila bantu terjemahkan artikel ini daripada Bahasa Inggeris.
In this section of content we'll introduce you to the topic of developing Open Web Apps, and the areas we think are most vital for you to concentrate on when building apps that will not only work across different browsers and devices, but also work well when installed on platforms such as Firefox OS.
App development topics
- Building apps for Firefox OS
- Firefox OS/Firefox platform app specifics, including App installation and management APIs, manifest files, packaged and hosted apps, handling API permissions.
- Basic data flow
- Setting up the data flow through your application, HTTP basics, Ajax.
- Modern web app architecture
- A basic introduction to modern web app architecture and development: MVC, frameworks, etc.
- Gather and modify data
- Retrieving data from files, device hardware (e.g. battery, proximity, light sensor) and key services (e.g. camera, contacts).
- User notifications
- System notifications, alarms, vibration.
- Implement user input and control mechanisms
- Mouse, keyboard, pointer lock, touch inputs, drag and drop, and more.
- Work offline
- appCache, localStorage, and IndexedDB.
- Audio and video delivery
- Delivery of video and audio onto a web document.
- Audio and video manipulation
- How to manipulate audio and video using
<canvas>, Web Audio API, etc.
- Advanced network communication
- CORS, system Ajax, WebRTC, Web sockets.
- Play games
- Special considerations for game app developers, above and beyond the basics of Web app development, can be found in our Game development zone.
- Localization technologies for Firefox OS and open web apps.
- App development FAQ
- This FAQ is a compilation of answers to all the common app development questions received every week by our Business Development and Partner Engineering teams.
Other key topics
- Advice, tips, and techniques for those wishing to port existing apps to the open web platform, including native apps and web-related platforms such as Chrome apps.
- Articles about making your web apps perform better.
- Open web app architecture
- An overview of the architecture behind installable Open Web Apps — this refers to the apps that can be installed on Firefox OS, Firefox Desktop/Mobile, etc.