Before You Begin
- You must be prepared to provide the source code for your demo. Demos are hosted on the Demo Studio's servers.
- Your demo's source code must be available under an open license, such as MPL, GPL, or BSD.
- Your demo should showcase open web technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Your demo should support a wide range of modern web browsers, like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera.
Preparing Your Demo
- Your demo's source code should be packaged inside a ZIP file.
- The main page of your demo should be a file named
index.htmlin the root of the ZIP.
- If your demo requires external resources, it should use AJAX to access them.
- Please identify in the demo details box any 3rd party content that can't be licensed under the CC-BY-SA license and include links to the authors' websites.
To submit your demo, you need an MDN profile.