Terjemahan ini belum lengkap. Sila bantu terjemahkan artikel ini daripada Bahasa Inggeris.
- Getting started
- How to install the SDK and use the jpm tool to develop, test, and package add-ons.
- Interact with the browser
- Open web pages, listen for pages loading, and list open pages.
- Development techniques
- Learn about common development techniques, such as unit testing, logging, creating reusable modules, localization, and mobile development.
- Contributor's guide
- Learn how to start contributing to the SDK, and about the most important idioms used in the SDK code, such as modules, classes and inheritance, private properties, and content processes.
- SDK infrastructure
- Aspects of the SDK's underlying technology: modules, the Program ID, and the rules defining Firefox compatibility.
- Content scripts
- A detailed guide to working with content scripts.
- SDK idioms
- The SDK's event framework and the distinction between add-on scripts and content scripts.
- XUL migration
- A guide to porting XUL add-ons to the SDK. This guide includes a comparison of the two toolsets and a working example of porting a XUL add-on.
- Multiprocess Firefox and the SDK
- How to check whether your add-on is compatible with multiprocess Firefox, and fix it if it isn't.
- Low-Level APIs
- Reference documentation for the low-level SDK APIs.