This feature is non-standard and is not on a standards track. Do not use it on production sites facing the Web: it will not work for every user. There may also be large incompatibilities between implementations and the behavior may change in the future.
MozSmsEvent 는 WebSMS 문자 메시지와 관련된 이벤트 객체이다.
MozSmsEvent 는 또한
Event 의 속성들을 상속받는다.
- Creates an
This interface doesn't inherit any property.
- A boolean indicating whether the event bubbles up through the DOM or not.
- A boolean indicating whether the event is cancelable.
- A reference to the currently registered target for the event.
- Indicates whether or not
event.preventDefault()has been called on the event.
- Indicates which phase of the event flow is being processed.
- The explicit original target of the event (Mozilla-specific).
- The original target of the event, before any retargetings (Mozilla-specific).
- A reference to the target to which the event was originally dispatched.
- The time that the event was created.
- The name of the event (case-insensitive).
- Indicates whether or not the event was initiated by the browser (after a user click for instance) or by a script (using an event creation method, like event.initEvent)
Event 의 메소드들을 상속받는다.
This interface doesn't inherit any method.
- Initializes the value of an Event created. If the event has already being dispatched, this method does nothing.
Event.preventBubble()Obsolete since Gecko 24
- Prevents the event from bubbling. Obsolete, use
Event.preventCapture()Obsolete since Gecko 24
- Obsolete, use
- Cancels the event (if it is cancelable).
- For this particular event, no other listener will be called. Neither those attached on the same element, nor those attached on elements which will be traversed later (in capture phase, for instance)
- Stops the propagation of events further along in the DOM.
MozSmsEvent 는 다음과 같은 이벤트들에 사용된다:
이 API는 비 표준 스펙의 구현체입니다. 하지만 W3C의 System Application Working Group에서 논의되고 있습니다.
|Messaging API||Editor's Draft||Editor Draft (WIP).|
당연하게도, 모바일 브라우저를 주로 지원할 것으로 예상됩니다.
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari|
|Basic support||Not supported||Not supported||Not supported||Not supported||Not supported|
|Feature||Android||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Safari Mobile|
|Basic support||Not supported||12.0 (12.0) Moz||Not supported||Not supported||Not supported|