This feature is non-standard and is not on a standards track. Do not use it on production sites facing the Web: it will not work for every user. There may also be large incompatibilities between implementations and the behavior may change in the future.
MozSmsEvent 는 WebSMS 문자 메시지와 관련된 이벤트 객체이다.
MozSmsEvent 는 또한
Event 의 속성들을 상속받는다.
- A Boolean indicating whether the event bubbles up through the DOM or not.
- A historical alias to
Event.stopPropagation(). Setting its value to
truebefore returning from an event handler prevents propagation of the event.
- A Boolean indicating whether the event is cancelable.
- A Boolean value indicating whether or not the event can bubble across the boundary between the shadow DOM and the regular DOM.
- A reference to the currently registered target for the event. This is the object to which the event is currently slated to be sent; it's possible this has been changed along the way through retargeting.
Nodes through which the event has bubbled.
- Indicates whether or not
event.preventDefault()has been called on the event.
- Indicates which phase of the event flow is being processed.
- The explicit original target of the event (Mozilla-specific).
- The original target of the event, before any retargetings (Mozilla-specific).
- A historical property introduced by Internet Explorer and eventually adopted into the DOM specification in order to ensure existing sites continue to work. Ideally, you should try to use
Event.defaultPreventedinstead, but you can use
returnValueif you choose to do so.
- A non-standard alias (from old versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer) for
Event.target, which is starting to be supported in some other browsers for web compatibility purposes.
- A reference to the target to which the event was originally dispatched.
- The time at which the event was created (in milliseconds). By specification, this value is time since epoch, but in reality browsers' definitions vary; in addition, work is underway to change this to be a
- The name of the event (case-insensitive).
- Indicates whether or not the event was initiated by the browser (after a user click for instance) or by a script (using an event creation method, like event.initEvent).
Booleanindicating whether the given event will bubble across through the shadow root into the standard DOM. This property has been renamed to
Event 의 메소드들을 상속받는다.
Creates a new event, which must then be initialized by calling its
- Returns the event’s path (objects on which listeners will be invoked). This does not include nodes in shadow trees if the shadow root was created with its
- Initializes the value of an Event created. If the event has already being dispatched, this method does nothing.
- Cancels the event (if it is cancelable).
- For this particular event, no other listener will be called. Neither those attached on the same element, nor those attached on elements which will be traversed later (in capture phase, for instance)
- Stops the propagation of events further along in the DOM.
- Non-standard. Returns the value of
Event.preventBubble()Obsolete since Gecko 24
- Prevents the event from bubbling. Obsolete, use
Event.preventCapture()Obsolete since Gecko 24
- Obsolete, use
MozSmsEvent 는 다음과 같은 이벤트들에 사용된다:
이 API는 비 표준 스펙의 구현체입니다. 하지만 W3C의 System Application Working Group에서 논의되고 있습니다.
|Messaging API||Obsolete||Editor Draft (WIP).|
당연하게도, 모바일 브라우저를 주로 지원할 것으로 예상됩니다.
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari|
|Basic support||No support||No support||No support||No support||No support|
|Feature||Android||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Safari Mobile|
|Basic support||No support||12.0 (12.0) Moz||No support||No support||No support|