현재 번역은 완벽하지 않습니다. 한국어로 문서 번역에 동참해주세요.
환영합니다! 이 페이지를 방문함으로서 MDN의 공헌자가 되는데 한 걸음을 띄었다고 볼수 있겠네요. 여기서 여러분은 여러분이 MDN의 새로운 공헌자가 되는데 도움이 될 가이드와 여기 도구들이 어떻게 작동하는지 등등에 대한 정보들이 있습니다.
MDN 공헌자 가이드
- Getting started
- MDM 공헌자로 시작하는데 도움이 될 가이드입니다.
- How you can help
- A guide to things you can do to help, from the easy to the intricate.
- Creating and editing pages
- How to create new pages as well as how to edit existing content.
- MDN editor guide
- A complete guide to editing on MDN, including detailed documentation of the editor, the template system, and more.
- Does this belong on MDN?
- If you're trying to decide if a particular document (or set of documentation) should be on MDN, check out this article, which can help you decide.
- MDN tagging standards
- In order to ensure MDN's content is as useful as possible, we have guidelines to help you apply the most useful tags possible to pages.
- Maintaining content
- Other content management tasks, including how to go about having pages deleted.
- Using advanced search
- The advanced search mechanism makes it possible to search the source code of pages, rather than the resulting page as displayed. This lets you find uses of specific macros, HTML attributes, and CSS styles when you're working on correcting or updating content.
- Custom macros
- Documentation for most (probably not all) of our custom macros used to automatically generate content; most are simple, some are incredibly powerful.
- Working with the community
- Tips and techniques to working with our community, including both writers and developers.
- Documentation planning and tracking
- A guide to the tools and pages we use to plan and track our documentation work.
- Zone administration
- A zone is a segment of content on MDN whose pages are presented with some added user interface elements, including a special "zone navigation" box and enhanced visuals in the page header area. This article provides information on how to create and manage a zone.
도구와 할 일들
- Request developer documentation
- Our developer documentation request form lets you request new documentation or updates to existing documentation. The form guides you through presenting the needed information and helps to ensure that your request will be handled as soon as possible. (list of open documentation issues)
- MDN docs Trello board
- We're starting to use Trello to schedule and monitor the status of larger documentation projects. Please have a look! We will have a doc on how we use this soon.
- Team status board
- A look at what members of the team are working on right now. We encourage all contributors to keep their information here current; out-of-date entries will be purged regularly.
- Things to do
- We have several lists of different types of things you can to do help. Refer to these lists to find content you can add or improve.
- Plans and ideas
- A collection of documents with plans and ideas for organization work on MDN, future plans, and so forth. Herein there be dragons; tread with care!
공헌하는 또 다른 방법
The links on this page assume that you are writing developer documentation. If that's not your cup of tea, here are some other, related ways to contribute to Mozilla.
- Write live code examples
- Add code examples to MDN, where readers can view and modify the code and observe the results.
- Write end-user documentation
- If you'd rather write for users than developers, you can help write articles on the Firefox Support site (also known as SUMO).
- Create demos
- If you've written a self-contained demo that shows off current standards-based Web technologies, you can submit it to the Demo Studio on MDN, to show it off to the world.
- Improve the MDN platform
- The wiki platform that powers MDN is known as "Kuma", and is open source software, just like everything else at Mozilla. You can help fix bugs and implement new features.