현재 번역은 완벽하지 않습니다. 한국어로 문서 번역에 동참해주세요.
This page links to incomplete drafts, and material we really don't know what to do with yet.
- Design of Navigation Menus
- Designing a menu for an application might seem like a simple task, but the truth is it can be difficult. Any design would require consideration about who the audience is (skills, abilities, knowledge), and the complexity of the application.
- Python is a widely used, general-purpose, interpreted scripting language. It is available on a broad range of platforms, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. Python helps you work quickly and integrate systems effectively, and it encourages programmers to program without boilerplate (prepared) code.
- Understanding Cloud architectures
- Technical review completed.
- Web security
- This competency demonstrates skills around the top of web security, which is a subset of Information security. The articles in this section will:
- Web servers and Firewall - Maximum Security Against Attack
- If you connect web servers to a network, you need to consider the security implications of doing so. Every network that has an Internet connection is at risk of being compromised. There are several steps that you can take to secure your LAN (Local Area Network). The only real solution is to close your LAN to incoming traffic and restrict outgoing traffic.
- What people need to see your web site
- Building a website is fun and exciting! Unfortunately, the process doesn't stop there. After you have created a website, you need to make people and search engines know that your website exists on the Internet. This article will teach you how to get people to visit your website. Advanced topics like search engine optimization (SEO), microdata, rich snippets, schema, and other techniques that make your site receive a higher ranking in search engines will be excluded from this lesson.