번역이 완료되지 않았습니다. Please help translate this article from English
This documentation is obsolete.
The documentation listed below is archived, obsolete material about MDN itself.
- Content kits
- MDN Content Kits are subject-based collections of technical resources to help you host a local developer meetup or give a technical presentation at an event, conference, or workshop.
- How to link a GitHub account to your MDN profile
- All users who wish to contribute to MDN must add a GitHub login to their MDN account in order to edit. This article describes how to add GitHub authentication to your MDN profile.
- MDN and Persona sign-ins
- Starting on November 1, 2016, we only support GitHub for logging into MDN. If you didn't add a GitHub login to your MDN account before we disabled Persona logins, please file an "Account Help" bug on Bugzilla.
- New Compatibility Tables Beta
- You're probably here because you followed the beta notice link from one of our new compatibility tables. (No? Want to see the new tables? Make yourself a beta tester.)
- A zone is a special area of MDN whose content is presented with some added user interface elements, such as a special zone navigation box and enhanced visuals in the header area of the page.