Here at MDN, we try to avoid outright deleting content that might be useful to people targeting legacy platforms, operating systems, and browsers. Perhaps your target audience is people that are using older hardware, for example, and can't upgrade to the latest and greatest browsers. Or for "reasons," your company is required to use very old software and you need to build Web content that runs on that software. Or perhaps you're just curious about the history of an obsolete feature or API, and how it worked.
There are many reasons older documentation can be useful. So, we've established this area into which we can archive older documentation. Material in this Archived content zone should not be used for building new Web sites or apps for modern browsers. It's here for historical reference only.
Note to writers: We need to try to keep the subpages here organized instead of all dumped into one large folder. Try to create subtrees for categories of material. Also, only move pages here that are extremely obsolete. If anyone might realistically need the information in a living product, it may not be appropriate to move it here. In general, it may be best to discuss it in the MDN Web Docs chat room before moving content here.
- In progress. Archived add-ons documentation.
- Archived documentation about obsolete web standards APIs.
- Archived Mozilla and build documentation
- These articles are archived, obsolete documents about Mozilla, Gecko, and the process of building Mozilla projects.
- Archived open Web documentation
- The documentation listed below is archived, obsolete material about open Web topics.
- B2G OS
- B2G OS는 오픈 웹을 위한 완전하고 독립적인 운영체제입니다. B2G OS는 Mozilla 커뮤니티가 개발하는 오픈소스 프로젝트이며, Firefox OS 상품의 기반이 되고 있습니다. 2017년부터 더이상 유지보수되지 않습니다.
- CSS3는 Cascading Style Sheets(CSS) 언어의 가장 최신 버전이고 CSS2.1을 상속하는 것을 목표로 합니다. CSS3는 개발자들이 오랫동안 기다려온 새로운 기능들을 지원하게 되었습니다. 다중열(rounded corners), 그림자( shadows) , 부드러운 색의 변이(gradients) , 변이(transitions), 움직임(animations) 등도 지원합니다.
- MDN "meta-documentation" archive
- Here you'll find archived "meta-documentation"; that is, documentation about how to write documentation on MDN. The articles here are obsolete and should no longer be referenced; we are retaining them here for reference while we migrate some content to new places, but very little of this is useful.
- MDN Archive
- The documentation listed below is archived, obsolete material about MDN itself.
- Misc top level
- In progress. These pages were moved from the top level of MDN in a spate of furious reorganization.
- The Basics of Web Services
- Summary: A current hot topic on the web right now are Web Services. This short guide will allow you to learn more about web services.
- Web Standards
- 응용 프로그램들
- This page includes archived content for Apps, including obsolete web app content, Firefox OS app-related content, etc.