Tasuqilt agi ur temmid ara. Ma ulac aɣilif, mudd afus di tsuqilt n umagrad agi si teglizit.
This page lists topics useful for building webapps; each page includes workflows, tutorials, references, examples, and other useful information.
- This Quick Start guide introduces a recommended tool chain for creating open web apps, and outlines the specific requirements for building Firefox OS applications.
- Basic data flow
- Setting up the data flow through your application, HTTP basics, Ajax.
- Modern web app architecture
- A basic introduction to modern web app architecture and development: MVC, frameworks, etc.
- Gather and modify data
- Retrieving data from files, device hardware (e.g. battery, proximity, light sensor) and key services (e.g. camera, contacts).
- User notifications
- System notifications, alarms, vibration.
- Implement user input and control mechanisms
- Mouse, keyboard, pointer lock, touch inputs, drag and drop, and more.
- Work offline
- appCache, localStorage, and IndexedDB.
- Audio and video delivery
- Delivery of video and audio onto a web document.
- Audio and video manipulation
- How to manipulate audio and video using
<canvas>, Web Audio API, etc.
- Articles about making your web apps perform better.