Tasuqilt-agi ur temmid ara. Ttxil-k εiwen-aɣ ad d-nsuqel amagrad-agi seg teglizit
Amagrad-agi yettak-d isalen ɣef Firefox 78 ara yeɛnun isneflayen. Firefox yeffeɣ-d di 30 Yunyu 2020.
Wali ugar New in Firefox 78: DevTools improvements, new regex engine, and abundant web platform updates deg Mozilla hacks.
Ibeddilen i yisneflayen n web
Ifecka i yisneflayen
- Tzemreḍ akka tura ad tbeddleḍ URL deg yibenk anmeggag seg about:debugging agalis. (bug 1617237)
- Tineqidin n usenqed zemrent ad d-sdukklent ismawen imuttiyen di tangalt taɣbalut ar yismawen-is aneẓli, ma tremdeḍ tikarḍiwin deg Ugalis n tinerfadin. (bug 1536857)
Aẓeṭṭa n Usefrak
- In the Network Monitor, you can now resize the columns of the request list by dragging the column borders anywhere in the table. (bug 1618409)
- The request details panel in the Network Monitor has some UX improvements. (bug 1631302, bug 1631295)
- If a request was blocked, the request list now shows the reason, such as an add-on, CSP, CORS, or Enhanced Tracking Protection. (bug 1555057, bug 1445637, bug 1556451)
- The Accessibility inspector is out of beta. You can use it to check for various accessibility issues on your site. (bug 1602075)
- Uncaught promise errors now provide all details in the Console, including their name and stack. (bug 1636590)
:where()pseudo-classes are now enabled by default (bug 1632646).
:read-writepseudo-classes are now supported without prefixes (bug 312971).
Intl.ListFormatAPI is now supported (bug 1589095).
Intl.NumberFormat()constructor has been extended to support new options specified in the Intl.NumberFormat Unified API Proposal (bug 1633836). This includes among other things:
RegExpengine has been updated and now supports all new features introduced in ECMAScript 2018:
- Due to a WebIDL spec change in mid-2020, we've added a
Symbol.toStringTagproperty to all DOM prototype objects (bug 1277799).
- The garbage collection of
WeakMapobjects has been improved.
WeakMapsare now marked incrementally (bug 1167452).
- Extended Support Releases (ESR): Firefox 78 is the first ESR release that supports Service workers (and the Push API). Earlier ESR releases had no support (bug 1547023).
- Wasm Multi-value is now supported, meaning that WebAssembly functions can now return multiple values, and instruction sequences can consume and produce multiple stack values (bug 1628321).
- WebAssembly now supports import and export of 64-bit integer function parameters (i64) using
TLS 1.0 and 1.1 removal
- Support for the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol’s version 1.0 and 1.1, is dropped from all browsers. Read TLS 1.0 and 1.1 Removal Update for the previous announcement and what actions to take if you are affected (bug 1643229).
Changes for add-on developers
browsingData.removePluginDatanow support deleting by hostname. (bug 1636784).
- When using
proxy.onRequest, a filter that limits based on tab id or window id is now correctly applied. This could be useful for add-ons that want to provide proxy functionality just in just one window.
- Clicking within the context menu from the "all tabs" dropdown now passed the appropriate tab object. In the past, the active tab was erroneously passed.
- When using
downloads.downloadwith the saveAs option, the recently used directory is now remembered. While this information is not available to developers, it is very convenient to users.
- Firefox 77 for developers
- Firefox 76 for developers
- Firefox 75 for developers
- Firefox 74 for developers
- Firefox 73 for developers
- Firefox 72 for developers
- Firefox 71 for developers
- Firefox 70 for developers
- Firefox 69 for developers
- Firefox 68 for developers
- Firefox 67 for developers
- Firefox 66 for developers
- Firefox 65 for developers
- Firefox 64 for developers
- Firefox 63 for developers
- Firefox 62 for developers
- Firefox 61 for developers
- Firefox 60 for developers
- Firefox 59 for developers
- Firefox 58 for developers
- Firefox 57 for developers
- Firefox 56 for developers
- Firefox 55 for developers
- Firefox 54 for developers
- Firefox 53 for developers
- Firefox 52 for developers
- Firefox 51 for developers
- Firefox 50 for developers
- Firefox 49 for developers
- Firefox 48 for developers
- Firefox 47 for developers