This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English
Ansuf yis-k ɣer MDN Web Docs! tumlin neɣ uguren deg seqdec n MDN Web Docs, d wagi i d-amḍiq-inek. imi iɛǧeb-ik ad tefkeḍ rray-inek dayen i k-yerran d amedraw urmid deg tamezdagnut n Mozilla, ad ak -nesnemmer i waya.
Ɣuṛ-k ugar n iɣewwaṛen akken ad tefkeḍ tamuɣli-inek; amagrad-agi ad ak-id yefk tallalt akken ad tmahleḍ.
Deg tazwara, ma yella twalaḍ ugur deg usemli, yessefk yal ass fell-ak ad tḥulfeḍ belli tzemreḍ ad tesseɣtiḍ iyi man-inek.
- Qqen s useqdec n Github.
- Sit ɣef tqeffalt tazegzawt Snifel ɣef yal asebter akken ad teliḍ amaẓrag.
- Sit ɣef tqeffalt Ẓreg mara tfakkeḍ ad awiḍ isnifal.
Imesli yellan dagi atan deg wiki, u yettwaḥrez ɣer terbeɛt n iwiziwen ad medden yettwaxelṣen, ihi ur tseḍḥi ara-ur teḥwaǧeḍ ara ad tesɛuḍ tajeṛṛumt taneblalt.Ad tnesseɣti ma llant tuccḍiwin; ulac ayen ndiri!
I ugar n isalen ɣef ittekkiyen deg usemli MDN, wali :
Ddu ɣer umeslay
Mmeslay-aɣ-d! ugar iberdan i yellan akken ad temmeslayeḍ akked medden i qedcen deg ugbuṛ n MDN.
We use Internet Relay Chat (IRC) to converse about MDN and its content. You can join in the conversation! We have several channels to choose from, depending on your specific area of interest:
- MDN site content (#mdn)
- This channel is for general discussion of MDN: using the site, reading content on the site, and contributing to the site's content. If you have questions or comments about article content, new articles you'd like to see or create, or just want to talk with the writing team, this is the place to be.
- Documentation site development (#mdndev)
- The #mdndev channel is where we talk about the development work of the platform that runs the MDN site. If you have problems with the site's functionality, or ideas for features, you can join us here to talk about it.
Longer-term discussions happen on our MDN discussion forum. You can post to the forum via email to email@example.com. If you join the forum, you can choose to have notifications about discussions sent to you via email as well.
Tuttriwin ɣef usemli
If you see a problem in the documentation and can't fix it yourself for any reason, you can report the issue! You can use this form for any documentation issue at all, for example:
- a simple correction
- a request for an entirely new piece of content
- reporting inappropriate content (including spam and misplaced translations)
As mentioned before, we invite you to contribute the changes yourself, but this option is available for you as well.
Tuttriwin ɣef usmel
If you encounter problems with the MDN web site, or have ideas for new features for the site, you can submit a ticket to the MDN development team.