このロケールの翻訳が存在しないため、英語バージョンのコンテンツを表示しています。 Help us translate this article!
RTCStatsIceCandidatePairState enumerated type represents the set of string values which are possible for the
state property. This represents the state of this candidate pair within the ICE check list for the
- A check for this pair has been performed but failed. A failure can occur either because no response was received or because the response indicated that an unrecoverable error occurred.
- No check has been performed yet for this candidate pair, and performing the check is blocked until another check is successful. Once that check has succeeded, this pair will unfreeze and move into the
- A check has been initiated for this pair, but the check's transaction is still in progress.
- A check for this pair has been completed successfully.
- This pair has not yet been checked, but the check can be performed as soon as this pair is the highest priority pair remaining in the
|Identifiers for WebRTC's Statistics API
The definition of 'RTCStatsIceCandidatePairState' in that specification.
|Candidate Recommendation||Initial specification.|
No compatibility data found. Please contribute data for "api.RTCStatsIceCandidatePairState" (depth: 1) to the MDN compatibility data repository.