- Code snippets: Modules
- Examples of how to use code modules.
- Mozilla Labs JS Modules
- This page features a list of JS modules, along with download links and documentation, that extension developers can use in their code.
Standard code modules
- Provides helpers for dealing with files.
- Provides routines for performing basic geometric operations on points and rectangles.
Date objects and ISO 8601 date strings.
- Provides an API for key/value pair dictionaries.
- Provides helpful networking utility functions, including the ability to easily copy data from an input stream to an output stream asynchronously.
- Provides an easy way to present non-modal notifications to users.
- Provides access to the last URL opened using the "Open Location" option in the File menu.
- Provides the path to the directory into which the last download occurred.
- Provides an easy way to get the correct plural forms for the current locale, as well as ways to localize to a specific plural rule.
- Provides getters for conveniently obtaining access to commonly-used services.
- Provides access to low-level hardware and OS performance measurement tools.
- Interface to install, manage, and uninstall add-ons.
- Allows searching of the add-ons repository.