Questa traduzione è incompleta. Collabora alla traduzione di questo articolo dall’originale in lingua inglese.
- The Kuma API
- Kuma provides a simple API that lets you access information about pages, and even to push new content to pages.
- Introduction to KumaScript:
- ...the Kuma template language
- Using KumaScript and templates
- A guide to how to use KumaScript templates in article content.
- KumaScript reference
- A reference to KumaScript.
- The Kuma PUT API
- The experimental PUT API makes it possible to create and update articles on MDN remotely. This makes it possible to, for instance, write scripts that automatically generate and push articles based on IDL or header files' contents.
- Contributing to Kuma
- A guide to forking Kuma and contributing to the project.
Older articles to sort out:
- Getting started with Kuma: information about the platform; differences between Kuma and the Mindtouch Deki platform
- The MDN editing interface: keyboard shortcuts; description of interface components and functions
Tools and tasks
- Server Monitoring
- Some of our New Relic charts
- A list of Kuma bugs. Feel free to look through them and find something you'd like to fix! This link requires you to log into Bugzilla.
- Tools and links
- This page has a detailed list of various useful tools and reference documentation pages. Find the pages our devs use every day here!
- Report a bug
- If you've had a problem with Kuma, or have an idea for a way to make it better, you can file a bug!
- A list of recently pushed changes; this is a great place to look to see what's happened recently.
- What's deployed?
- A status board that indicates what's been deployed to the production server.
- Engineering Roadmap
- Trello board used for managing ongoing work on the Kuma project.