Questa traduzione è incompleta. Collabora alla traduzione di questo articolo dall’originale in lingua inglese.
This section of the Firefox OS docs covers the specific techniques required — and available tools — for building Firefox OS apps. You'll find a number of details below, from Firefox OS building blocks/web components, to device APIs and App installation.
Building Firefox OS apps
- Building apps for Firefox OS
- Firefox OS/Firefox platform app specifics, including App installation and management APIs, manifest files, packaged and hosted apps, handling API permissions.
- This set of articles provides information for developers wishing to provide localized versions of their apps.
- This page lists performance-related topics specific to Firefox OS.
- Firefox Accounts on Firefox OS
- This article provides an overview of using Firefox Accounts in Firefox OS.
- Reference apps
- This page lists a number of sample apps we've put together for you to download, install, play with and learn from. Have fun!
- Screencast series: App Basics for Firefox OS
- In this collection of short videos, developers from Mozilla and Telenor explain in a few steps how you can get started with building applications for Firefox OS.
- Building Blocks
- The Firefox OS Building Blocks are reusable UI components (also called 'common controls') that reflect OS-wide design patterns. Building Blocks are used to create the interfaces of all Gaia default apps. You are free to make use of these components in your own Firefox OS apps, or general Web apps.
- Firefox OS Visual styleguide
- Our style guide for Firefox OS visual design, covering colours, typeface, backgrounds, app icons, and the design of specific UI elements.
- Firefox OS Copy styleguide
- This guide outlines the rules we follow for writing Firefox OS app copy, but can be used as a general guide to writing good copy for any app interfaces.
- Firefox OS in Arabic
- A guide to the specific UX design implementation Firefox OS has in place for dealing with Arabic (and other RTL languages.)
- Firefox OS design asset library
- In this section you'll find design assets, artwork, graphic templates, fonts and other materials that will be helpful as you design Firefox OS/Gaia apps.
- Firefox OS icon font
- Firefox OS has its own icon font set available: this article explains how to use it in your own apps.
- Firefox OS transitions
- A reference to some of the transitions used in Firefox OS to move between different states in apps, including animated GIFs demonstrating the animations used, plus code samples to show the CSS animation code needed to implement these animations.
- Firefox OS device APIs
- This article provides a list of pages covering those APIs, as well as the app manifest permissions for each one.
- Firefox OS app tools
- This page provides a list of useful tools, libraries, examples, etc. that are useful for Firefox OS app developers, whether you want a code template to copy, or need help with adding a specific feature to your Firefox OS app.
Other app topics
- Porting Chrome apps to Firefox OS Apps
- This article discusses the differences between Chrome apps and Firefox OS Apps, and how you can convert between the two.
- App development FAQ
- This FAQ is a compilation of answers to common app development questions.