You’re reading the English version of this content since no translation exists yet for this locale. Help us translate this article!
The Mozilla MathML project is Mozilla's project to build and enhance MathML support within Firefox and other Mozilla-based applications. For a quick overview, see the slides for the innovation fairs at Mozilla Summit 2013.
- Status of each tag
- Result of the MathML 3 Testsuite
- Unofficial nightly builds with MathML patches applied (maintained by Bill Gianopoulos)
- More updates and archived content
- View Mozilla forums...
- IRC channel
- Wiki used by contributors - check out the latest developments and help us improving MathML in Mozilla.
- Installing fonts for Mozilla's MathML engine
- MathML Version 3.0 - W3C Recommendation, 21 October 2010
- W3C MathML Test Suite - Designed to check the implementation of each element one attribute (or built-in rendering behavior) at a time in a fairly thorough manner.
- MathML in Mozilla Developer Network
- MathML Accessibility in Mozilla
Sample MathML Documents
- MathML Start Page - with translations in different languages ( Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Thai)
- MathML Basics - Document tailored to display correctly with just the Symbol font that is pre-installed by default on most OS configurations.
- MathML Torture Test - Comparative testing of MathML rendering against TeX.
- Demo of some MathML tags: mfrac, mo, mtable, mspace, mmultiscripts, msqrt-mroot.
- MathML Extras - Technology demonstration of some interesting upshots from building natively upon the browser environment.
- Various MathML Tests - These pages were imported from
- Blog with comments that include MathML.
Create MathML Documents
Original Document Information
- Author(s): Roger B. Sidje
- Other Contributors: Frédéric Wang
- Last Updated Date: April 4, 2010
- Copyright Information: Portions of this content are © 1999–2010 by individual mozilla.org contributors; content available under a Creative Commons license | Details.