Terjemahan ini belum lengkap. Mohon bantu menerjemahkan artikel ini dari Bahasa Inggris.
To make your apps available on Firefox Marketplace, each one needs to be submitted to Marketplace and reviewed before it's published. This page provides an overview to the processes involved in submitting an app to Firefox Marketplace. Subsequent pages provide additional detail on each step.
For more details on each step of the process, please follow the links on the step heading or start the process from step 1. A diagrammatic representation of the steps is offered at the bottom of this page.
You can also follow the submission process in this video: http://vid.ly/8k2n4w
So you want to submit your app to Firefox Marketplace, let's get started:
- Step 1 - Sign in to your Developer account
- Step 2 - Load your app
- On the Submit an app page:
- Select whether the app is free or paid.
- Select the platforms the app will be available on.
- Select whether the app is hosted or packaged:
- For a hosted app, provide the link to its manifest file.
- For a packaged app, upload the
package.zipfile, and once it has been validated, identify the minimum API requirements.
- Click Continue.
- Step 3 - Enter your app's details
On the Edit App Details page:
- Modify the app URL if you wish.
- Modify the description (provided in the manifest) if you wish.
- Select one or two categories.
- Define a home page and support website if you have them.
- Provide a support email address.
- Indicate whether the app requires Flash support.
- Add at least one screenshot or video.
- Provide additional comments for the app reviewer (such as sign-in details if the app requires them). Note: The only way to modify these comments is by submitting a new version of the app.
- Select whether the app will be published as soon as it's approved. Note: The only way to modify this setting is by submitting a new version of the app.
- Click Continue.
- Step 4 - See details of the next steps
- On the Next Steps page click Continue.
- Step 5 - Obtain a content rating
- On the Content Ratings page:
- To obtain a new rating click Create an IARC Ratings Certificate and on the IARC Web site, complete the ratings questionnaire.
- To enter a rating you've already obtained provide its Submission ID and Security Code.
- Step 6 - Update availability and payment details
- Step 6a - If the app is free AND doesn't include in-app purchases:
- On the left hand menu, click Compatibility. Change the countries the app will be available in if you wish.
- Step 6b - If the app is paid or includes in-app purchases:
- On the left hand menu, click Compatibility & Payments
- Set up your payment provider accounts.
- Set the price, identify whether the app includes in-app purchases and select the countries the app will be available in.
- If the app is being offered as a premium upgrade to a free app, identify the free app.
- Step 6c - If the app includes in-app purchases:
- On the left hand menu click In-App Payments and obtain your API key and secret. (Note that you'll have to submit an update to your app once the API key and secret have been added to it, for more details see In-app payments.)
- If you're using fxPay, on the left hand menu click In-App Products and define each of your in-app products.
- Step 7 - Set up team member (optional)
- On the left hand menu, click Team Members and add any additional team member if you wish.
- Step 8 - View the listing (optional)
- On the left hand menu, click View Listing and view your app's Marketplace listing if you wish.
- Step 9 - Edit other localization listings (optional)
- On the left hand menu click Edit Listing and modify the app URL, description, and categories for any of the app's localizations or add details for any other locale supported by Firefox Marketplace.
Your app is now in the review queue. You can monitor its progress through the review process by clicking Status and Version on the left hand menu. Remember that if your app makes use of in-app payments you will need to code in the API Key and submit an update before the app can be published.
Having completed your app submission you might want to: