Terjemahan ini belum lengkap. Mohon bantu menerjemahkan artikel ini dari Bahasa Inggris.
Mozilla is committed to ensuring a great add-ons experience for our users and developers. Please review the policies below before submitting your add-on.
- Add-on Submission
- Add-ons hosted on Mozilla Add-ons should be of high quality and give users an improved web experience. We look for the following things when deciding whether an add-on is appropriate to be public and unrestricted
- Review Process
- What happens after your add-on is submitted? Learn about how our Editors review submissions.
- Maintaining Your Add-on
- Add-on updates, transferring ownership, user reviews, and what to expect once your add-on is approved.
- Featured Add-ons
- How up-and-coming add-ons become featured and what's involved in the process.
- Developer Agreement
- Terms of Service for submitting your work to our site. Developers are required to accept this agreement before submission.
- Contacting Us
- How to get in touch with us regarding these policies or your add-on.