This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English.
The Firefox Marketplace enables developers to publish cross-platform open web apps using standard Web technologies, languages, and tools. Mozilla is bringing its core values — openness, freedom, user choice — to the world of apps.
Publishing your app
- App publishing options
- After you've build an Open Web App, there are different options available for publishing it out to the world. This article explains what's available.
- Submitting an app to the Firefox Marketplace
- A detailed guide for those wanting to publish an app on the Firefox Marketplace.
- General app publishing topics
- General information and useful tips on open web app publishing.
- Firefox Marketplace APIs
- Links to the main reference guides covering Mozilla's Firefox Marketplace APIs, with which you can configure app payment accounts, automate app submissions, and more.
- Profiting from your app
- You've worked hard on coding your latest app, but how can you get something back when publishing it? This article provides a detailed introduction to implementing app payments, including Marketplace payments and in-app payments.
Tools for app developers
Creating your own marketplace
- Creating a store
- You don't have to use the Firefox Marketplace to distribute your app.