This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English.
The articles below include content about downloading and building Mozilla code. In addition, you'll find helpful articles about how the code works, how to build add-ons for Mozilla applications, and the like.
- Add-ons allow developers to extend and modify the functionality of Firefox.
- Connect with Mozilla
- Enable, inspire and collaborate to make the Web the primary platform used to create experiences across all connected devices.
- Developer guide
- There are lots of ways to contribute to the Mozilla project: coding, testing, improving the build process and tools, or contributing to the documentation. This guide provides information that will not only help you get started as a Mozilla contributor, but that you'll find handy to refer to even as an old hand.
- Firefox is Mozilla's popular Web browser, available for multiple platforms including Windows, OS X, and Linux on the desktop and all Android mobile devices. With broad compatibility, the latest in Web technologies, and powerful development tools, Firefox is a great choice for both Web developers and end users.
- Firefox Marketplace
- The Firefox Marketplace enables developers to publish cross-platform open web apps using standard Web technologies, languages, and tools. Mozilla is bringing its core values — openness, freedom, user choice — to the world of apps.
- Mozilla Persona is a cross-browser login system for the Web, that's easy to use and easy to deploy. It works on all major browsers, and you can get started today.
- Here you'll find links to documentation about various Mozilla projects; these are often parts of Firefox or other products, but may also be used in other projects as well.