Toolbars, implemented using the XUL
toolbar element, are containers for toolbar buttons and other user interface objects. The following articles provide details about implementing and working with toolbars.
- XUL School: Adding Toolbars and Toolbar Buttons
- A helpful tutorial to creating toolbars and toolbar buttons.
- Toolbar customization events
- A look at the events that are sent during toolbar customization; you can use these to be kept aware of changes to toolbars.
- Creating toolbar buttons
- How to use overlays to add toolbar buttons to Mozilla applications.
- Custom toolbar button
- Another example of how to create a toolbar button, complete with a sample extension you can download and try.
- Code snippets: Toolbar
- Code snippets that are helpful when working with toolbars.
View all pages tagged with "Toolbars"...
... more tools ...
Étiquettes et contributeurs liés au document