Nos bénévoles n'ont pas encore traduit cet article en Français. Inscrivez-vous et aidez-nous à réaliser cette tâche !
Vous pouvez également lire cet article en English (US).
Now your add-on is published on AMO, check out the following resources:
- A high-quality AMO listing makes it more likely that users will discover and install your add-on.
Learn how to create an appealing listing.
- The best add-ons get featured on the AMO website, in the Firefox Add-ons Manager, and across the Mozilla websites.
Discover how to get featured.
- The add-ons team brings you regular news and updates, and share their views about the latest and greatest add-on features, tools, and technology.
Follow the Mozilla Add-ons Blog.
- Get information about add-on news and events, as well as the about:addons newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.
Sign up for notifications and the newsletter.
- Get live help with your development, publication and review, and general questions from the add-on team, add-on reviewers, and add-on developers.
Join irc.mozilla.org in the #extdev, #addon-reviewers, or #addons channels.
- Need to get in touch with the administrators of AMO?
Contact the AMO administrators by email.
- Discuss the development of the add-ons ecosystem, including the development of the WebExtensions API and AMO.
Join the dev-addons mailing list.
- Get together with developers and fans to discuss all things add-ons on your choice of social media channel.
Join the community forum.
Follow us on Twitter at @mozamo and Facebook.
- Your add-on may be subject to a post-signing code review.
Get to know the AMO review process and policies.