Cette traduction est incomplète. Aidez à traduire cet article depuis l'anglais.
This feature is obsolete. Although it may still work in some browsers, its use is discouraged since it could be removed at any time. Try to avoid using it.
The documentation listed below is archived, obsolete material about MDN itself.
- Content kits
- MDN Content Kits are subject-based collections of technical resources to help you host a local developer meetup or give a technical presentation at an event, conference, or workshop.
- How to link a GitHub account to your MDN profile
- All users who wish to contribute to MDN must add a GitHub login to their MDN account in order to edit. This article describes how to add GitHub authentication to your MDN profile.
- MDN and Persona sign-ins
- Starting on November 1, 2016, we only support GitHub for logging into MDN. If you didn't add a GitHub login to your MDN account before we disabled Persona logins, please file an "Account Help" bug on Bugzilla.
- Subject-matter experts
- This article's purpose is to help writers find the Mozilla developers who have answers for questions about various technologies. If you're an engineer on any Mozilla project, please make sure your technology is on this list and that the contact information for your group is provided.
- A zone is a special area of MDN whose content is presented with some added user interface elements, such as a special zone navigation box and enhanced visuals in the header area of the page.