Nos bénévoles n'ont pas encore traduit cet article en Français. Aidez-nous à réaliser cette tâche !
Articles related to Open Web App/Firefox OS performance.
- Performance fundamentals
- Performance is a broad topic. This document gives a wide overview of Web application performance, what it is, how the browser helps to improve it, and what tools and processes you can use to test and further improve it.
- Optimizing startup performance
- You should think carefully about improving the startup performance of your app as much as possible — how long does your app take to start up? Does it seem to lock up the device or the user's browser while the app loads? This article offers tips and suggestions to help you improve startup performance, both when writing a new app and when porting an app from another platform to the Web.
- Firefox OS performance testing
- This article presents a set of tools and processes for measuring and diagnosing performance issues specifically on Firefox OS.
- Apps for low-memory Firefox OS devices
- This article presents recommendations for optimizing apps in a low memory, slow connectivity and coarse location environment.
- Firefox OS app startup: responsiveness guidelines
- This page contains tables of app startup stages and timings and user stories, and provides best practice guidelines for Firefox OS apps, in terms of "acceptable" app performance on all Firefox OS devices.
- UI Synchronicity
- This article outlines a set of guidelines for building different types of UI interactions based on their blocking manner.
- Profiling with the built-in profiler
- Learn how to profile app performance with Firefox's built-in profiler.
- Bisecting regressions in Firefox OS
- This article will walk you through finding and bisecting performance regressions in Firefox OS.