ترجمه این مقاله در جریان است.
Understanding security basics helps you understand the role and importance of security throughout the web development lifecycle. This will help you avoid unnecessarily unsecured software, allowing attackers to exploit weaknesses for financial gain or other malicious purposes. The following articles provide some basic web security theory and definitions.
- Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
- Describes the primary security objectives, which are absolutely fundamental to understanding security
- Defines the major categories of vulnerabilities and discusses the presence of vulnerabilities in all software
- Briefly introduces major threat concepts
- Security Controls
- Defines major categories of security controls and discusses their potential disadvantages
- TCP/IP Security
- An overview of the TCP/IP model, with a focus on the security considerations for SSL