این ترجمه ناتمام است. Please help translate this article from English
CSS Basic Box Model is a module of CSS that defines the rectangular boxes—including their padding and margin—that are generated for elements and laid out according to the visual formatting model.
Properties controlling the flow of content in a box
Properties controlling the size of a box
Properties controlling the margins of a box
Properties controlling the paddings of a box
- Introduction to the CSS box model
- Explains one of the fundamental concept of CSS: the box model. This model defines how CSS lays out elements, including their content, padding, border, and margin areas.
- Mastering margin collapsing
- Sometimes, two adjacent margins are collapsed into one. This article describes the rules that govern when and why this happens, and how to control it.
- Visual formatting model
- Explains the visual formatting model.
|CSS Basic Box Model||Working Draft||Added
|CSS Level 2 (Revision 1)||Recommendation|
|CSS Level 1||Recommendation||Initial definition.|