این ترجمه ناقص است. لطفاً در ترجمه این مقاله از انگلیسی کمک کنید.
Quickstart information on coding open web apps.
- Introduction to open web apps
- What are open web apps? How they differ from regular web pages? Why is this significant? This article aims to answer these questions and more.
- Your first app
- This article takes you through the basic steps and additional knowledge on top of regular web development required to create installable open web apps.
- Introduction to Firefox OS
- An introduction to Firefox OS, Mozilla's new open web app-based mobile platform.
- Introduction to manifests
- An FAQ designed to answer any questions you may have about manifests, hosting apps, origins, and other such topics.
- App development for web developers
- If you're a web developer, how do open web apps differ from what you're used to? This article explains all.
- App development for mobile developers
- If you're a native mobile application developer, what advantages can open web apps bring to you, and how do they differ from what you are used to? Here are some ideas.
- Developing app functionality
- This page talks about the kinds of different functionality that you might want to build into your apps, with links to further information.
- How do you build functionality to make people pay for installing your open web apps? Here is the lowdown.
- App tools
- Last for this section, we provide some links to more information on the tools available to help you develop great open web apps.