In Gecko 12.0 this Interface was merged into the
||The inner window ID with which the error is associated. This is zero if the error was initialized by calling
||The window ID with which the error is associated. This is zero if the error was initialized by calling
||Elapsed time, in milliseconds, from a platform-specific zero time to the time the message was created. Read only.|
void init( in wstring message, in wstring sourceName, in wstring sourceLine, in PRUint32 lineNumber, in PRUint32 columnNumber, in PRUint32 flags, in string category, in unsigned long long innerWindowID );
- The text of the message to add to the log.
- The line number in the source file on which the error occurred. You are responsible for providing that line. You may pass
- The number of the line where the error occurred.
- The column number where the error occurred. This is used to draw an arrow pointing to the problem character.
- One of the script error flag constants.
- A string indicating what kind of code caused the message. There are quite a few category strings and they don't seem to be listed in a single place. See Categories for a partial list.
- The ID of the inner window associated with the error. Prior to Gecko 9.0 (Firefox 9.0 / Thunderbird 9.0 / SeaMonkey 2.6), this was the outer window ID.