Beat the bad wifi at developer conferences, use this offline supported conference site to view schedules, sessions and speakers. Sync your data to servers when you can !!
Más sobre esta demo del autor
This application is a helper website for developer conferences. The application shows schedules, sessions, speakers for conferences.
Load the conference site once before the conference. All data becomes available offline. Use the website even during the flaky internet connection at the conference, not only for viewing schedules, but also taking notes and rating the sessions.
- Conference Wifi is usually bad, don't depend on it. This website works offline too !!
- Go green - no printing schedules on paper. View schedules on the site without needing a working internet connection at the conference.
- Bookmark and plan sessions you want to attend. These are also available offline, and sync to a server when internet connection in the conference finally works !
- Take notes on your computer and sync them to a server, read them later.
- Socialize with other participants, note down their details and see what sessions are getting interesting.
- Responsive with Bootstrap - works on your computer, tablets of phone - take any of them to the conference with you
Details here - http://nparashuram.com/conference/dist/#about
About this Demo
Esta demo se publica bajo una licencia MPL/GPL/LGPL.