MDN zones provide you one-stop access to information about specific topic areas or products. Here's a list of all the zones available to you.
Web and app development
- App Center
- Learn how to create open Web apps—rich experiences that run across multiple devices and form factors—using the same Web standards and open technologies you already know.
- Learning Area
- This zone is all about articles to help newcomers to Web development get started in this exciting new world.
- Developer tools
- Learn how to use the Firefox developer tools to debug, test, and optimize your Web apps and sites.
- Firefox Marketplace
- Game development
- Learn how to develop games for the Web, how to port existing games to Web technologies, and how to turn your games into Web apps.
Products and projects
- The MDN project
- The Mozilla Developer Network (this site) relies on its community of readers and contributors to grow and improve. You can learn here how to help use, contribute to, and build the code behind MDN!
- A new simple, privacy-sensitive single-sign in system developed by Mozilla which lets users log into your Web site using their email address, freeing you from password management.
- Learn how to build and install extensions, themes, and plug-ins for Mozilla-based software, including the popular Firefox Web browser.
- Learn all about Firefox, from how to build and revise it to how to build add-ons specifically for it.
- Firefox OS
Document Tags and Contributors
Contributors to this page: Caladan, dan41182, jswisher, t9anef, jsx, wbamberg, chrisdavidmills, mjdue, Patgabrielborden, useffc, Sheppy, mihaela11, zachconeal, IdaLoveAndersson, Katharine10151980, iwona1111, monforfait, vwemma3, Coogie, teoli, VeerSkyfire, mwattia, Arefifard, Viruz, Mahdi66, JCeeDubyou, Rizalnauman, paulocabreira, kix_ballz, tnutty, mandy777, Rena, DavidWalsh, stefv777, staceywilloughby1967
Last updated by: Caladan,